Meet The Franchise!
Get this: Asian fast food restaurants have grown by nearly 500% since 1999. That means it's the fastest growth seen in any fast food category in the country. In a matter of only 15 years, Asian cuisine has surpassed all other categories and continues to hold the crown as kind of quality, loyalty and expansion.
I Want More Information!
Big Ol' Bowls of Being Your Own Boss!
- No fast food experience is required to be a TMAD owner.
- Has a strong work ethic, a commitment to follow our proven systems, and basic business management skills
- Loves the brand and the service industry
- Is passionate about delighting customers and delivering a best-in-class client experience and top-quality services
- Has great people skills
- Is actively engaged in driving their business, including networking and building partnerships in the community to promote their business
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and the determination to succeed
Our Ideal Candidate
- Cash Investment (Liquid): $150,000
- Minimum Investment: $313,500
- Maximum Investment: $653,860
- Minimum Net Worth: $400,000
- Franchise Fee: $45,000
- Business Type: Franchise
- Training & Support: Yes
- Participation Types: Owner-Operator, Executive Model, Semi-Absentee
- Teriyaki Madness has had FOUR years of consecutive same-store sales growth and an Average Unit Volume (AUV) of $1,134,507*. The numbers prove that TMAD is a winning concept for new and experienced franchisees alike.TMAD has a high Average Unit Volume, low investment cost, and amazing profitability. Easy to buy-in and simple to succeed.
- Teriyaki Madness combines the two fastest-growing segments in the category: Fast Casual and Asian.
- Comprehensive training is followed up with continued support by an experienced team with amazing support and coaching from each department to keep your team woking the wok.
- Our simple menu is intuitive for customers and employees alike. It's a simple and profitable business for 1 unit or 100 units.
Copyright © 2019 Kennedy Franchise Consultants